Ms. Boney joined Nicholls & Crampton, P.A. in 2016 and handles eminent domain and condemnation claims for our clients. Ms. Boney received her J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law and her B.A. in Political Science from Wake Forest University in Winston Salem.
Ms. Boney seeks to protect the rights of individuals and businesses when the government uses its power of eminent domain to take their property.
Ms. Boney is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association and the Wake County Bar Association. She is also a member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice and the 10th Judicial District Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Eminent Domain
- North Carolina, 2016
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- B.A. – 2010
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- 10th Judicial District Bar Association